The latest livestock Farming technology is providing farmers with information-driven insight that allow them to streamline farming operations, improve animal careand productivity.
Here are a few of the numerous innovations that are changing the definition of the livestock industry:
- Automatic dairy installation dairy cows can be milked automatically and without human intervention. The sensors for milk also aid farmers to assess the quality of milk.
- Cleaners that are automated eliminate waste, making healthier and disease-free environments.
- The non-antibiotic therapy of Armenta utilizes acoustic pulse technology (APT) to treat bovine mastitis, which is a bovine disease that is responsible for more than $6,000 billion annually in costs in U.S. and Europe.
- Automatic feeders give animals feeding mix that is specifically tailored to their requirements, and in the correct quantity.
- Faromatics makes use of the use of robotics A.I., and large data to improve the welfare of animals and productivity of farms.